Too much?

Sarah85

Reaction score
Sorry me yet again! We thought we started trying last month but I think I got my dates wrong and had actually missed that window yet still went through the hell we call the 2ww ive done my sums and it came up with ovulation between 18th feb to the 24th cycles slightly off. Right I will get to the question lol did a one step ovulation test strip today and saw one prominent line and one less so. I'm thinking dates must b right. Without being crude my OH and I are pretty highly sexed people and do the deed pretty much every night maybe every other. Will it hinder our chances doing it a lot the next few days whilst ovulating?

a positive opk must have two lines that are equal. anything else is a negative result. i would go for every other day when ttc, that is all that is required. evvery day is fine though if that is what you want unless you have had your partners semen checked and the result is below average. good luck!!

We've literally just started trying so doubt gp would check anything just yet. Just worried we're doing It too much people say total opposites some say everyday is fine as only need one sperm to make it etc then others say it's too much and makes sperm bit crap lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back