Too late for implantation bleeding?

Sarah7

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I was just wondering if 11dpo is too late for implantation bleeding? I noticed a small amount of blood (not bright red) when I wiped this morning and AF is due Sunday, but I never get spotting until maybe the 12 hours before she arrives at the earliest. I also don't feel particularly like I do before a period, but I also don't 'feel' pregnant, did an IC and it was negative. I have had sore, harder, bigger boobs for about 4-5 days and been fairly bloated with a little nausea but that's all (and I'm lactose intolerant so maybe just eaten something with the pre-christmas excess setting in!) I noticed I had tons of cm yesterday, something I tend to never get in the days before AF... just feeling really confused to be honest. I had a chemical pregnancy last month but that only delayed my 'period' by a day or two, so I assumed this month, if anything, I'd be a little later than I would predict after all that. I also realised since then and reading a few posts, we probably should have held off ttc for a month or two...
So yeah, upshot of it all is I'm pretty confused and wondering if anyone could shed some light or just let me know if it's too late for implantation bleeding, and apologies for the long rambling post and if anything is at all tmi!
Thank you :)
xx

Implantation can happen any time from 6dpo, but IB can happen any time up to 6 weeks! Seems odd but it's quite common apparently.

So it's absolutely feasible that it's IB at 11dpo.

I was 11 dpo when I had ib I got my bfp 2 days later x

Thanks for the response leesey and also congratulations! :)
Fingers crossed it might be IB then, I'm never early, but it'd be typical if I'm early this once.

Thanks amyrose, always nice to hear when something's happened for someone else. I'll give a test a go on saturday I think if nothing comes of this.

Good luck hun :) definately possible it is IB :dust: x x

Thanks vix :)

Also, is it possible for spotting from implantation bleeding to last for a whole day?

Thank you, that's great! When I've done some googling, I kept finding things that contradicted themselves in different sections and just made me feel more baffled, or alarmed. That's a really good page, thanks :)
xx

That's thing, its hard to know what to believe really, are you stil getting spotting? x x

Yeah, less than yesterday I'd say and it's still the same dark brownish colour, yesterday there were a couple of teeny tiny spots of bright red (sorry if tmi)... Still don't feel like AF is going to be happening really soon so I have no idea :???:

Last edited:
Sounds promising, especially as you don't normally have it before af, fingers crossed for you hun :) keep us up to date x x

Thank you, mine are crossed too! Will definitely keep up to date :) xxx

Last edited:
Just a wonky AF... arrived 2 days early plus the 2 days spotting before that so all a bit all over the shop. Going to give ttc a rest for a month to let everything get back to normal :) x

Aw hun :( sorry the witch got you :hugs: Good plan, have a rest over chrimbo :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back