Too hot...

twinkle90

Reaction score
Ive really been struggling with the heat the last couple of weeks. But today its far too humid and muggy..and im struggling too much today. Ive just had to take a rest from work and its not even my break time yet. I cannot wait for this thunderstorm..i hope it clears the air. Sorry its a pointless thread. But i ferl like im the only one :/ xxx

Ive really been struggling with the heat the last couple of weeks. But today its far too humid and muggy..and im struggling too much today. Ive just had to take a rest from work and its not even my break time yet. I cannot wait for this thunderstorm..i hope it clears the air. Sorry its a pointless thread. But i ferl like im the only one :/ xxx

We had an awful stormy night from 2.30am - 6.30am I am shattered..
And hate to tell you this its still muggy and humid :(

Xx

Yeah, still muggy and humid here even after a massive thunderstorm last night (in fact it feels worse than yesterday if that's possible). I'm not in a good mood with this heat and my LO is also cranky (although she thankfully slept right through the storm).

Its ridiculous. And i have to wear black trousers and a tunic...its bad enough! I cant cope. I cant even cool down. Hellppp!! Xxx

What job do you do? I have to wear black trousers and a tunic (radiographer) and didn't realise how ridiculously hot my maternity tunic was until last Thursday (only work 2 days a week). Luckily I've got another maternity tunic now which feels much lighter. Still, if I had a choice, I would not be wearing head-to-toe polyester in this weather!!!!

I'm in knickers and a t shirt with a fan and flannel and I'm still sticky and so hot! Doesn't help that I'm scared of thunder and lightening and couldn't sleep through it :(

Bless you that sucks :( don't work have air con?
Xx

We had the storm but stil humid :(

Im only a cleaner in a nursing home. And it only has about 3 fans and no air con.and they have the heating on for the residents. Its nuts. Its alright for the managers they can just chill in their offices glued to computer screen. No thought for other staff. I feel im the only one here goingthrough it. Im sweaty, my back gets sweaty. It gets embarrassing. Xxx

I'm the same!! I work in a bookies and its hell!! This heat is just killing me!!

xxx

Your really not the only one Hun I have been struggling too, feet in cold water, using sprays, over dosing on ice pops I really do feel your pain! Can't wait for it to cool down, never been so
Hot in my whole life! X

Oh no I have been a cleaner before used to get super hot back then!! I can't imagine how your feeling being pregnant too! Bless you :(

Xx

No one should mind you taking 5 minutes to sit down and rest. You need to put yourself and baby first, especially in this weather. You spoken to your boss at all about it? They might relax a bit on the uniform or reassure you that they don't mind you resting when you need it because the last thing they'll want is you to be made ill from overheating etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back