too excited for gender scan tomorrow! ! any last gursses?

Pippa did your preference change at all. I've always wanted a girl. Just have. Even at the beginning of finding out I had got a bfp, I was the same. I've said before I want to find out as I am worried that the gender result may affect my anxiety issues etc. but now I'm really really finding I have less of a preference? I still want to find out. I'm not sure if I'm protecting myself or if I really don't mind anymore. I'll still find out. Guess I'll know how I feel at the scan.

At first I KNEW it was a boy but changed my mind. When I realised that it might be a girl, I just got attached to the idea to the point I was convinced I wanted a girl and thats what I was having. Obviously now im not, ilk go back to loving the boy stuff. Im already enjoying telling people its a boy :)

That's an excellent way to be Pippa :) xx

Id love a girl but I have to say the boys clothes Ive seen are sooooo cute!! Imagine tiny little trainers and things! Eeek love it! x

Id love a girl but I have to say the boys clothes Ive seen are sooooo cute!! Imagine tiny little trainers and things! Eeek love it! x

Boys clothes are a lot nicer than they used to be but I still find that there is a lot more choice for girls and such pretty dresses and summer clothes for girls x

i think us being girls the little pretty girly clothes just make us go all gooey when seen on the hanger as opposed to boys clothes!!
But little boys themselves make me go all gooey!!!

On the subject of GD I think there is a big difference from your 1st child not being the sex you hoped and the 5th!! And i dont think until anyone has been there they will never fully understand how it feels. Me included.

So, What happened to plaztic man I see hes been exiled now? Anyone know what it was over??? xx

I know what you mean hun :)
And as for your last question - no comment ;) xx

Lol I just realised I guessed after you already found out lol and to think some people thought baby brain didnt exist

None of us wanted to point out that you were having a "moment" ;) hahaha x

Pippa ive had many moments only problem is as I get further on they are more frequent, congratulations on your wee son though, im convinced im having a boy I duno why

Boys clothes are a lot nicer than they used to be but I still find that there is a lot more choice for girls and such pretty dresses and summer clothes for girls x

This ^^ I've become obsessed at counting the displays in kids clothes departments and getting irritated that there's always half as many again for girls grrrrr. AND tiny baby boys clothes do NOT have to be all blue.

Rant over :lol:

Congrats on team blue. Baby boys are the schnitz (well so are baby girls).

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back