Too Emotional?

Brandykins

Reaction score
I can't even spell now.

Sorry for the rant....

I feel so pants at the minute, really tearful and tired. I've fallen out with hubby because I'm sick of being his taxi wherever we go and I feel like some moments he is really interested in our baby and others it is just something that is happening to me and I'm getting on with it. He has not bought a thing just gone along with what I say. He has got all excited about going to buy our pram tomorrow and TBH I am not interested now. I'm getting tired of listening to HIS problems. I've left him at a mates right now because I am so mad. I'm sick of being the party pooper and always tired. He does work hard and he likes a beer, but I need him now and it is not sinking in with him because I have always been so independent before. I think it's my hormones and I hate feeling so bleeding dependent. Grrr. I'm so sorry I just needed to rant.

Last edited:
Oh dear, it's such a shame when you feel that way, I've over reacted a few times with my hubby cause he just doesn't seem to understand how draining pregnancy is. Hope you start to feel better soon x

Thanks hon. I will more than likely wake up feeling guilty tomorrow for over reacting. I'm driving myself insane lol x

Me too lol, I sometimes shout things out and storm off and come back 2 mins later all apologetic :) we're going through a lot at the minute so they just have to deal with it haha x

Hey don't worry men don't understand they can't and neither do those who aren't pregnant friends wise. U have to explain (often more than once) your limitations being pregnant and while you are pregnant u just can't be the superwoman they are used to. My one friend drives me mad (she's never been preg).she tells me that even tho I feel a bit sick and uncomfy now it must be wonderful to not have to do anything and just chill out. I do know where she is coming from but really how to infuriate a preg lady lol its not fun I'm overdue and I'm hormonal and tiered and pregnant lol. As for oh they mean well too husband trys to help by doing stuff like il go and do dinner he says then asks if I'd do the one bit that involves bending down and putting stuff in the oven (well gee thanks except that's the bit I find hard I huff n grumble n do it and snap and then he asks what's up so I explain and he says why didn't u just tell me then I'd know and yup he is totally right if I said babe bending down is a struggle I'd happily pop something on the hob but I can't put stuff in the oven then he wud do it. Same with most stuff he will gladly do things he just needs asking men don't see things the way we do. Like dirty socks on floor we wouldv just put straight into wash basket they leave on stairs or on floor to be put away later sadly they mean nothing by it its just there way iv had the sock convo lots of times it is getting better as he does want to help he just doesn't" see" things that are a problem to me. Like u driving late etc he thinks she is not doing anything all day why can't she drop nvpick me up u on the other hand are knackered and then resent him but don't feel you should say no. You have to discuss it with each other so he knows I bet he wouldnt mind if you said I'm sorry I'm too tiered have your friends here or take a cab or bus but I can't drive you x

I've over reacted so many times now I've lost count. It is infuriating when you feel like you have to point out your limitations, as I hate 'blaming' anything on my pregnancy. I had to point out to him the other day that I couldn't carry something to the car, not because it was heavy (it was really light!), but because my bump is too big, so I couldn't reach round it with my arms! :lol:

Thank you ladies. I hate feeling like this and I'm the same as I hate blaming anything on being pregnant. I must admit I will look forward to feeling myself again soon lol and I'm sure my hubby will agree. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back