Too early?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Elli123, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Elli123

Elli123 Well-Known Member

So af is due in 5 days but lately I've been feeling extra tired like I have to sleep at least 9 hours, my breasts feel kinda sore and full, I keep getting hot flashes and a little light headed, also waking up feeling extremely hungry, also today I've been noticing I have cramps but they don't feel like af cramps not sure how to explain that. Is it too early to try and test? What were your symptoms before bfp?

2. Ab202

Ab202 Well-Known Member

I had indigestion from about 7/8dpo ish, and being over-emotional! Other than that nothing unusual for me as I used to get sore boobs before af anyway! However got a clear bfp 2 days before af was due! Fingers crossed for you - your symptoms sound promising!

3. Elli123

What test were you using? I'm having a hard time waiting to take a test

4. Elli123

So should be 10dpo or 11dpo and now food is starting to make me nauseated and I still have the cramps that feel more like pulling instead of cramps

5. Kitana

Kitana Moderator

Your symptoms sound promising! I was also suuuuuper tired near the afternoon before my bfp. Did you buy a frer yet?

6. Elli123

Bought a cheapie and it was negative so I'm going to wait another day and buy a frer since I've heard its one of the best