Too early to tell, but...

Maud

Reaction score
We've just started trying to conceive and were expecting it to take a while. But this week my body's been throwing stuff at me and I can't help but feel that we might have been successful. My husband doesn't want me to get my hopes up too much, but I thought it'd be reassuring to chat with some other ladies to get an idea if my symptoms sound like early pregnancy or if I'm just reading too much into them.

It started with my boobs becoming very tender. This has gone on all week and they're pretty sore. I had some cramping on and off for as couple of days, which I don't usually get outside of my period. I've also been very bloated and a bit constipated (sorry for TMI).

So what do you think, could I be pregnant or am I just being hopeful?

it all sounds promising but unfortunately the only way to know is to test, how many dpo are you? X

I've no idea. My cycle isn't regular and when I did the maths it gave us a 3 week window for ovulation, so we've just been doing 'it' as much as possible. My period is due in a week or 2 so I've got at least another 2 week wait before I can test.

So we were going to wait another week before testing but decided to give it a try this morning...

Two fat pink lines!!

:) :)

No idea how I'm going to keep it to myself around friends & family so just had to share on here to get it out of my system.

We're thinking of doing another test with a different brand, just in case... Is that weird?

Congratulations on your BFP x This is a wonderful place to share your news and talk though any concerns / share your feelings while you try to keep it from friends and family. xx

Huge congratulations :)

If you don't mind me asking, which brand of pregnancy test did you use?

xx

Thanks. We tested with a tesco own brand. Cheap & cheerful. We've bought an overpriced digital one as well now to do a back up test.

I pee'd on just about everything "to make sure" when I got my bfp!

Congratulations xx

Thanks both

And thanks for reassuring me I'm not being daft tweetyfoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back