Too early for frer?

kumber

Reaction score
I'm 10dpo tomorrow, do you think that's too early to do a frer?

You could try if you like. The results are much more accurate 3 days before AF or nearer though. I am waiting til 11DPO this month. But some ladies have had BFP as early as 10DPo but there is a risk of a false negative x

I got a positive at 8/9dpo and I've had a scan which shows my dates are spot on so it's certainly possible to get a bfp this early. Remember though if it's negative it doesn't mean you're not pregnant!

Last edited:
Thanks ladies, I'm really torn. Nothing showing up on 10mui ics but I understand these aren't reliable?

Depends on the quality of your ic's. Superdrug and frer's are about the same sensitivity and my line was only slightly darker on the superdrug xx These were mine at 10dpo xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
oooooo how exciting, will be stalking you in the morning my Lovely :)

xxx

Depends on the quality of your ic's. Superdrug and frer's are about the same sensitivity and my line was only slightly darker on the superdrug xx These were mine at 10dpo xx

I have no idea what quality they are, all I know is they are One Step 10mui tests.

oooooo how exciting, will be stalking you in the morning my Lovely :)

xxx

I'm sure it'll be me making a fuss over nothing!

Oooo. I will definitely be stalking around in the morning Kumber :D
Good luck :)

Are you doing your IC's with FMU? I've heard certain IC tests will be slightly different lines etc and sensitivity being down to individual tests? Obviously we're talking minimal margins here but, it wouldn't hurt to test at 10 DPO. Albeit, you might not trust a negative result and I'd test obsessively if I got a squinter :lol: My 14 DPO line with DS wasn't that dark even with FMU, so if you do beware it'd probably be a squinter and you'd end up a POAS addict as the days pass to make sure your line was developing if there. Then again, I'm a POAS addict even with OPKs :whistle: best of luck Kumber xx

Thanks ladies, I'll sleep on it. I'm popping to the shops tomorrow so you'll all have to wait to Tuesday I'm afraid!

MumsyLou, I'm already a POAS addict. I've been doing them since 6dpo :blush: I'm using my FMU where possible but I'm still up boobing DS2 in the night and I always go for a wee before I feed him so it's probably not as concentrated as it should be.

At 10dpo I had nothing on a ic but a very faint line on a FRER, good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back