Too all Newly pregnant teens in turmoil!!!!!!!!

nicola7664

Reaction score
Hi im 20 and after looking through all your messages id like to say just a few things.

ok for those of you reasonably young and scared of telling your parents you are pregnant please please do!!

This is my story
ok when had just turned 18 i found out i was pregnant with my boyfriend brad, i had always bin pretty sensible and a good child to my parents,after finding out i was pregnant i didnt do anything,i didt see doctors or have any medical treatment which some women need when they are newly preggo.ok secretly i had grown to love my newly growing baby yet ignored discharge coming from down below!! and i knew really i should have an abortion,i had all the preggo symtems and just tried to ignore the fact i was actually carring a child!!

ok one day i was out shopping and had a bit of back ache,but thought nothing of it,we got on the bus to go home as normal,half way home my boyfriend annonces he needs the toilet,we get off the bus and go into the small train station at bristol parkway,

i decide that i should try to go to the toilet also,i had the sudden urge to quickly get into the toilet!!!

WHERE I HAD PART OF A MISSCARRAGE!!!!!
i got back on the bus where i continued to bleed!!
later on rhat evening i thought it was all over and went to bed as normal.

next day everything was fine until lunchtime

I THEN HAD THE SECOND PART OF MY MISSCARRAGE!!!
MY WOMB CONTRACTED AND IN AMONGTS THE BLOOD AND CLOTS I LOST A WEEK OLD FETUS!

i actually flushed a tiny life down the toilet!!!

To this day it hurts mee deeply,i just hope maybe i can just get through to one or more people befor this happens to them

feel free to leave messages
nicola

omg such a sad story.. im so sory for your loss :( :( :( that must have been devestating! *hugs* if you ever need a chat you know where i am..

i told my mum the second i found out i was round my friends house she had forced me to take the test that came back posative. i told my mum to call me straight away. it took some guts, but she respected me later for telling her asap. everything turned out fine after a week or so, we are back to being like best friends now. she booked me in at the doctors the day we found out and thankfully baby was fine but i was over 4 months pregnant. now my lil girl is due very soon and me, babys dad, my mum and dad and brother are very exited

hi jess

im so glad you found the courage to tel your mum, its such a difficult time for young ppl when they get into thease situations,let us know when you have your lovely new baby.

i told my story to prehaps help young ppl like yourself, and yes it was an extreamly sad time for me,
let me know when you have ur baby i bet ur so excited.

The reason im bk to the massage board is that i think i may be pregnant again,but its too early to tell

keep us posted nicola xxxx

Nicola
Your story is very sad, but not uncommon. My mates sister didnt tell anyone she was preg, luckliy her baby was fine, but she went into labour on her own in her bedroom! Her mum heard her crying and went to see her, got her straight to the hospital and like i say luckily all was ok, but agree with you about telling someone asap, you will feel so much better having someone you can rely on to help out and give advice.

Have you found out if you are preg? do you want to be?

Natalie x

yea i know my story isnt uncommon,What ppl dont realise is when you keep things like that a secret you could be putting your own life at risk like have a massave hemmorage or something!!!

i cant belive it when ppl try to keep their pregnancy a secret and they go full tearm and nobody notices!!

i havent found out if im pregnant yet, but my af isnt really due until the 20th of this month.

i have mixed feelings weather or not i want to be pregnant,im a little dubiouse.
mail me bk if u like nicola xxxx

what a terrible time you have been through, glad you have came through though. Im not newly pregnant but i do agree with you, me and my boyfriend found out when i was 5 weeks pregnant, we were going to go through it alone up unitl the first scan so we knew everything was ok. but then when i was about 8/9 weeks he decides he wants nothing to do with me or the baby.

so i told my family, everytime i was with my mum i was going over in my head the way to tell her but i could never get it to come out of my mouth. haha but in the end we were all sat around the dinner table and i said MUM, IM PREGNANT.

we didnt talk for about 3 days we just shouted at each other but like juicyjess and her mum we are best friends now infact we are closer than weve ever been.

Love Amy x

yeh i think my pregnancy has made me and my mum closer than before but the opposite with my dad. nichola i will post a soon as i come back from the hospital to tell you all the great news when its happend (hopefully soon! :D ) yes it was difficult but i knew i needed to do it sooner rather than later. i hope all goes well for you let us know as soon as you find out if you are or not we will be right here...
wish you all luck ladies!! xxx

Totally agree with you Nicola, being pregnant should not be kept hidden, god knows what could have happened to my friends sister! She was very luckly, but a lot are not! I hope that whatever happens with you, preg or not, you are ok and take care

Natalie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back