Tongue piercing

Caoimhe..x

Reaction score
Sorry not pregnancy related at all. But anyway, I've had my tongue pierced for nearly 6yrs now and I've been thinking about taking it out and letting it close over. Some of the reasons I'm thinking this is because I've cracked a tooth on the bar before by accidentally biting down on the ball and don't want to damage my teeth further. Also I'm a bit bored of it.

But on the other hand, I might miss having it pierced and it's always been my favourite piercing.

So any advice or has anyone took their tongue bar out and did you regret it after? Xx

I took mine out and I will be honest I did regret it for a short time however now when I see people with it done I don't regret it at all, it's one if those silly things that you get attached too but really after a few weeks you wouldn't even notice you didn't have it.

I took mine out not so long ago as had go dentist and have to holes filled in from where id chipped teeth from it after the dentist i never put it back in as didnt want to keep chipping teeth, i loved my tongue bar but dont really regret taking it outx

I've had mine in for about 6 years now and love it, don't even notice it's there anymore and on damage on teeth etc. But would feel lost without it, I've taken it out before and changed my mind about an hour later ha.

I had to take my nipple bar out because of my enormous growing sensitive nipples :( gutted

Thanks girls, I have the dentist today and they make me take it out for my appointment so I might just not put it in after. Xx

Sorry not pregnancy related at all. But anyway, I've had my tongue pierced for nearly 6yrs now and I've been thinking about taking it out and letting it close over. Some of the reasons I'm thinking this is because I've cracked a tooth on the bar before by accidentally biting down on the ball and don't want to damage my teeth further. Also I'm a bit bored of it.

But on the other hand, I might miss having it pierced and it's always been my favourite piercing.

So any advice or has anyone took their tongue bar out and did you regret it after? Xx

I took mine out after 4yrs and it healed within a few days!!
I missed it but i was always swollowing balls!!!

i could never get my tongue done, veins run right up the center of it but i did have my nipples pierced before getting pregnant the first time and like ruth i had to take them out cos of the tenderness and i really miss them lol, tho they were functional rather than just decorative, my oh loved them too. they closed over fine and tho i dont regret taking them out (it was bloody painful and they went a bit yuck) i do wish i could have put them back in after id finished breastfeeding etc, wouldnt get them done again tho the scar tissue would be a big problem

So I didn't put the bar back in yesterday after the dentist and I haven't regretted it or missed it really. I have went to play with it a few times and then took a minute to remember I took it out haha! But I do think it was the best decision xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back