Tomorrow....

Zoeox

Reaction score
Pointless thread...

So tomorrow is the day that the weird lady at work said LO will make an arrival but seems to be no signs.
A customer came in and asked my mom (who also works where I do) how I was and mom said fine and she said let me guess shes pregnant, this was when I had only recently found out and told work etc etc, when she next saw me she said I had quite a large bump and would be early & have a boy. (hadn't found out at this point, and she couldn't even see my belly as it was under the desk.) Then when she next saw mom she said LO would come on the 8th... Just think it would be lovely to get 3/3 right =D

Was hoping he would make an arrival but I'm pretty sure he won't and will more than likely be late....
Have no signs at all, started loosing my plug a while back, but don't think I've lost any for a while, got back ache, but have done for a couple of days now, and did have some pains in my thighs, which again have gone so no signs, feel like a normal person just fatter with an achy back. xx

Oooohhh i wonder if it will happen for u! Must pm u my number for which ever one of us pops first!

I've told pip he isn't allowed to come tomorrow as its my brothers birthday, and I want pip to have his own day!

Not lost any of my plug yet and he wasn't engaged at last mw last Monday so I dont think he will be here in the next few days anyway x

Last edited:
You would have to keep in touch with that woman if anything happens tomorrow. 3 out of 3 right, she will be your psychic on babies future, knowing more about it that you will! hahaa!!... :) x
FINGERS CROSSED!!!! xx

That would be crazy if she was right again!

Carly, I've told LO the days he isnt allowed to arrive because my dads birthday is two days after DD and uncles is 6days after, only time will tell...
We will wait and see tomorrow, guess there is 24hours in a day so could have a really quick labour, Haa wishful thinking i'm guessing.
Will try not to get my hopes up. :) x

Nope still just feeling like a fat old person, was getting my hopes up last night because I had a really painful lower bump and pains in my thighs, but slept and all gone. Definately won't be getting my hopes up that she gets 3/3, 2/3 was good though I guess. x

you never know I totally believe in this kind of thing. I had a dream AJ was born on the 14th March so keep saying thats when hes coming not the 23rd when the c-section is booked. lol

Things might happend still:) lots of luck hun!!!

xx

Still nothing, although I have used the toilet twice this morning and haven't been able to go for ages, TMI!! Not like diarrhoea, (sp?)
Still guessing nothing, we have just under 10hours to go, x

2and a half hours left of today and no signs, bit gutted :(
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27