Tomorrow Is D-Day!!

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by xAngelx, May 26, 2016.

1. xAngelx

xAngelx Well-Known Member

So tomorrow I get my implant out a will be actively TTC :dance: and just wondered if any of you ladies use an app or something on your phone to help with tracking you cycle and ovulation? I have seen a few but have never used one before so was looking for some opinions.

Also I feel really anxious about TTC as I have had 3 miscarriages and one was at 17weeks 4days and I had to give birth with that one. So a little apprehensive as I really don't think I could handle going through anything like that again. I was like this with my son panicked the whole way through :-(

Anyway any help on the app front would be great. Thanks :wave:

2. luratraloora

luratraloora Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your loss I can imagine you must feel very nervous.

I use fertility friend and I love it! I got my implant out at the end of Jan and got my first period 4-5 weeks later.

3. xAngelx

I haven't heard of that one will need to check it out. When I got mine taken out last time it took 3 months for my 1st period. So hoping its maybe a bit quicker this time round.

#3 xAngelx, May 26, 2016
    Last edited: May 26, 2016
  4. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

I use Fertility Friend and ovia fertility. I have got lady timer but don't use it that much :) xx

5. Momoftheboo

Momoftheboo Well-Known Member

Hi! Good luck and hopefully your stay in TTC will be short.

I use Ovia and Glow, although the Glow one is a very Americana.

6. SiameseCatLady

SiameseCatLady Well-Known Member

So sorry for your losses. How horrible for you :-(
    I used Period Tracker. Simple to use but effective and worked for me to a certain extent. Could track everything and when I had a mc. I forgot everything before it as was all a blur and didn't know I was pregnant, but when I was asked about it, I wanted to remember what had happened before that conception and before this current one. Not that I am trying to focus on the MC, but more on the conception side of it and trying to work out how many weeks I was etc. for both.
    Try Period Tracker full one not Period Tracker light. Xx

7. xAngelx

Thanks. I am just looking at some of them now, the only issue I have is because I had the implant I never had a period and I a sort of period in march. it was very light pink and lasted a week. nothing since then. should I put that as the date of my last one in the tracker? or wait until I have my 1st one off the implant? :confused:xx