Tomorrow I'm changing the spelling of my babies name and I'm scared!!

MamaJay

Reaction score
I feel like my partners side will judge me. I had a comment were I was told she only needs to correct them what's the problem.

But I don't want her to have to. Its her whole life she will be doing it. It's not fair on her.

Just need some positive reinforcement I'm doing the right thing xx

Last edited:
She'll thank you when she's older! It's a pain in the bottom having to correct people all of the time xx

I agree with kittykitchn, my names unusual and I get called a different name and pronunciations. Also I'm having the same problem with Aria! A-rye-a, a-ria! No!! I love her name and there's no way to simplify it, so she's going to have to put up with it! Haha Tallie is a lovely name though
Ignore the in-laws, they'll get over it!
X

Definitely better to do it now whilst she's little. Not many people will have written her name as yet so I would assume most people won't even realise.

Tell your family you'd rather change the spelling now than get a few years down the line and be completely fed up of constantly having to correct people.

People always spell mine wrong as well it's really annoying. Xxx

Defo a good idea. I think you'd be more likely to regret not doing it rather than regret doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back