Tomorro!!

JuicyJess

Reaction score
i am totlay bobbing myself about my appointment at the hospital tomorro. they want to try and move my little monkey out of breech/transverse position. she lays in breech most of the time but she keeps trying to move down and gets stuck in transverse position for a few painful hours everyday. :roll: i have to have a ECV they want to take my blood and inject me to try to make me relax :shock: but iv been told that it is so painful (probably more painful than the pain i been getting in my hips and back lately :shock: ) and that there is loads of risks like braking my waters and could end up sending me in for an amergency c-section that day! :( i really dont recon shes going to move iv been told she is a big baby and that she has hardly any room in there! has anyone else had an ECV? plz in need advice ladies! you lot are good at putting my mind at rest!! :) xxx

Hi Jess,

Your fears are real and legitimate (not sure spelling :? ) No one can take that from you. Speaking from my own expeirence I had a breech baby with my 3rd child and he wouldn't turn (little bugger) but then they had to manually turn and it was fine he stayed the right way and I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy!!! Hopefully this was able to ease your mind somewhat! Have faith! You and your peanut will be just fine!!!

xoxo Ree

thanks for replying ree77 i didnt think anyone was going to. i have been told that its only a tiny chance if its your first baby though. it says that its over 60% sucsess rate it youv had previous children but 35% or under if its your first? xx

I wouldn't worry to much about numbers that's all they are! I was told there was a 0-5% I could ever conceive again and my hubby was told there was a 0 chance and look i am 12weeks pregnant!!

xoxo Ree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back