Tommee Tippee

Rebecca89

Reaction score
Has anyone else bought the tommee tippee closure to nature complete starter kit? I was planning on getting this at some point as I had the argos vouchers for £20 off from emmas diary, making it £79.99 , but its on offer on amazon at the moment for £64.99 with free delivery, just wanted to check its actually good before I go ahead and get it ordered?
xxx

I have bought it but not used it yet but think it serms really good. I got it off amazon and signed up to Amazon Prime and got extra money off it I think £20. You just have to remember to cancel the Prime subscription before the paying Prime package kicks in.

thanks :) think I must already have that amazon prime somehow, or maybe its the amazon family thing as when I go to pay its taken another tenner off and added free prime delivery :) xxx

I've got it! I like it. We also got the tommee tippee perfect prep machine that makes up the bottles and it is amazing! Get that too. No hanging round for the kettle to cool! Xx

id never heard of the perfect prep before, just been looking and i want it!!! definately added to my to buy list :) thanks!! xxx

It's the best baby purchase we made when I came out of hospital! X

Ive got it ready for when i start expressing xx

I've also got it, haven't used it yet but seems good,comes with lots of stuff! X

I had it with my son and i loved it would defenatly rrccomend getting it :) xxx

We got it for our LO. It was really good to get all the little bits like the bottle cases to keep them warm and the formula pots. I honestly probably wouldn't have bothered buying those, but they've been so useful. My only complaint is the bottle warmer is a bit rubbish. I dunno if we have out fridge super cold or what, but it's quicker to boil a kettle and heat the bottle that way.

I used all the tommee tippee products (apart from the steriliser as we were bought an avent one). They've been perfect, the storage pots were fab and I still use the thermal bags to carry his food around x

we've got it, used it since birth, tbh I think tommee tippee is brilliant, lo has pretty much everything tommee tippee now!

I would say shop around tho as its expensive, and only buy the bigger bottles as lo will grow out of the small ones In about a month but can take the big ones from birth!

Tesco have the baby event on at the moment and have the microwave steriliser and the electric one. Think the microwave one was half price approx £16 if I remember rightly and the electric was 1/3 off. Can't remember exact prices but worth a look! Xx

We've got it! I breastfeed but express too and we've found it's been brilliant!

I bought this and wish I hadn't.
If you are planning to ebf with the occasional bottle of expressed milk then save yourself the money and buy a couple of bottles and a microwave steriliser.
If you are going to ff from the go it would probably be worth it.
I've sold a lot of mine on as I just didn't use it, next time I know not to bother :)
x

I hit mine from Argos for £49.99 looks great x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back