Tommee Tippee Bottle warmer question?

Emma.b

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I have a quick question for you.

I have one of those tommee tippee electric bottle/food warmers. I know there suppose to be used to warm up bottles but could it be used to keep a bottle warm?

My idea is to make 2 night feeds up put one in an insulated bag ready for his next feed and keep the other in the bottle warmer as this will keep hotter for longer? What do you think? He's only 2 days old and currently going every 2 hours in between feeds. Eventually i'll just make a few bottles up and store them in the fridge but at the min i think he's a little to young for that.

Any hints/tips will be much appreciated :-D

x x x

I have one of these, if u turn it down (to 12 o clock roughly) it will keep a bottle warm but I wouldn't do this for more than 10mins ish as its not intended to be used for long periods of time and also the water will eventually all evaporate, leaving it on with no water will damage the bottle warmer and could start a fire/short it out.

when my lo was feeding that close together at a few days old we made up 2 or 3 bottles at a time, putting them in insulator bags (kinda like flasks, u can buy them from the tommee tippee website) and they'd still be warm by the time we needed to use them, didnt use the warmer untill she started going 4-5 hours at night

I now use the insulator thingys if popping out for short amount of time but expecting lo to want feeding soon as try keep bottles warm for about 3 hours

hope that helps!

Hi ladies

I have a quick question for you.

I have one of those tommee tippee electric bottle/food warmers. I know there suppose to be used to warm up bottles but could it be used to keep a bottle warm?

My idea is to make 2 night feeds up put one in an insulated bag ready for his next feed and keep the other in the bottle warmer as this will keep hotter for longer? What do you think? He's only 2 days old and currently going every 2 hours in between feeds. Eventually i'll just make a few bottles up and store them in the fridge but at the min i think he's a little to young for that.

Any hints/tips will be much appreciated :-D

x x x

We have the tomee tipee stuff and after Ruby came we bought the milk maker, it's new out. Makes up the bottles in 2 mins. Amazing, we love it. Have a look at it! Xx sorry it doesn't help answer you're post but its the best £66 we have ever spent xx

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-U...Closer-To-Nature-Perfect-Prep-Machine(0105442)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back