tog

trixipaws

Reaction score
millies gro-bag is 2.5 tog- is that enough?

That's what we use. Grobag recommend different clothing to go under the bag depending on the weather. I always use that as a guide. You can look it up on the grobag website. :)

Depends what the temp in her room is and also what clothes she's wearing underneath :) If you think she's too cool then why not pop a light blanket over the top of her?

What's the room temperature and what is she wearing underneath? At the moment Jake wears a vest, a thin babygro and a 2.5 tog grobag. I have also started putting a cot duvet over the top of him because he started waking in the night because he was cold. Obviously Millie is too young to have a duvet but if you think she is cold (feel the back of her neck) you could always put a thin blanket over her aswell tucked in at the bottom or a thicker vest or babygro.

My nursery thermometer says 21 degrees when I put Jake to bed and Grobag recommend that a 2.5 tog alone is fine. But later at night the heating goes off and it gets quite cold so pull a couple of blankets over him for extra warmth. I put a pair of socks on his hands too- they stay on better than mitts :wink:

I keep the central heating thermostat setting at 18C and usually the nursery reads a constant 20C, with which I use only a 2.5 tog Grobag + clothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back