Toddlers sensing pregnancy?

Baby2child

Reaction score
I have a 15 month old daughter and am around 8 weeks pregnant.

She's never regularly slept through, she'll do it occasionally, but usually she's up once a night for milk. She'll take what she needs, then I put her back in her cot and she goes straight back to sleep. She goes down about 7.30/8pm and is up 7.30/8am.

However, last two weeks she's been ever so clingy when I try to put her back. She just won't go in her cot and only wants to sleep on me. If my partner or anyone else goes to her, she'll just lays down and goes to sleep.

I only found out about my pregnancy on Saturday, but I wondered if she could sense something and that's why she's so clingy?

If it helps, my daughter has been the same, apparently it is a "phase" plus the weather's been off etc. I'm 11 weeks to go and hoping that she settles again soon! You're not alone though xx

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

My two year old poked me in the tummy in June and told me there was a baby in there! It turned out to be a chemical pregnancy but still was a bit strange. Perhaps they do sense things?

My DD went through a sleep regression around 15-18 months and we ended up for the first time doing some sleep training at 18 months as it was impacting on us all negatively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back