Toddlers bedroom??

Amanda W

Reaction score
At last Alisha shall have her own bedroom now the fun bit for me ive been tryna think of what to do her room theme wise i have been through so many ideas and finally decided to pick 'fairies' i want bed time to be more fun for her as for when she wakes up if that make sense now i wanted something that was bright colored and also magical something she wont grow out for a whille so was wondering what everyone theme wise has done their for their child/s and if you have photos upload them would love to see ill keep everyone updated on what happends and will be adding photos gonna put my heart n soul into this :lol:

I've not done Sophie's yet but I'm planning on either doing it a peachy/pink colour with a big butterfly mural coming out of the corner of the room and then butterfly's flitting around OR butterflys like the picture below along the back wall.

What colour carpet do you think would go with a peachy/pink colour? Don't really want cream for obvious reasons :/! If not going for that colour I was going to go down the brown/coffee colours and brighten it up with toys etc.

My mum did a princess room for me when I was little. She used a star stamp and used gold paint on the ceiling around below the coving and created a curtain round the top of my bed to be a bit like what you get on a four poster.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330383475.949236.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330383475.949236.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 4
thats nice hun i sorta get the picture in my head hmmm im not to sure hun let me have a think and get back to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back