Toddler Shampoo and conditioner advice?

Reaction score
My Lo is nearly 3 and i have only ever used Oilatum due to her eczema on her hair but I feel her hair looks dull and limp plus doesn't smell too nice.

Im looking for a good shampoo and conditioner i can used on her hair (don't want to use my own one as too many chemicals).

She has long wavy hair and would like to keep the natural wave :)

Burts bees! Smells gorgeous and is all natural so shouldn't flair up her eczema.
I've used it with both my babies since birth as they have s lot of hair x

Childs Farm have a range that is branded as suitable for children with eczema. The shampoo smells gorgeous x

My lo has eczema and I use oilitum in the bath and child's farm shampoo, it's lovely

I just use regular Lavera or Faith In Nature (unscented) on my children, not ones designed specifically for kids.

When they were little I tried loads of different eco ones (aimed at kids eg beaming baby, burts bees, earth friendly baby etc), but I think in future I'd just use a mild eco 'adult' shampoo. I prefer the ones we use now to the kids ones I tried lol. Generally cheaper too.

I've bought some Little Violets soap/bubble bath for when I start using anything on Phoenix, don't plan to use shampoo on her for many years, but will probably need to use my Faith In Nature coconut conditioner on her hair within a few years.

Child's farm works great on my lg, only shampoo I've found which doesn't dry her scalp and cause her to itch after trying so many different brands. Plus it smells wonderful and her hair us so soft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back