Toddler Shampoo and conditioner advice?

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by 1009, Jul 11, 2016.

1. 1009

1009 Well-Known Member

My Lo is nearly 3 and i have only ever used Oilatum due to her eczema on her hair but I feel her hair looks dull and limp plus doesn't smell too nice.

Im looking for a good shampoo and conditioner i can used on her hair (don't want to use my own one as too many chemicals).

She has long wavy hair and would like to keep the natural wave :)

2. MrsT2011

MrsT2011 Well-Known Member

Burts bees! Smells gorgeous and is all natural so shouldn't flair up her eczema.
    I've used it with both my babies since birth as they have s lot of hair x

3. Browneyed Girl

Browneyed Girl Well-Known Member

Childs Farm have a range that is branded as suitable for children with eczema. The shampoo smells gorgeous x

4. El1en

El1en Well-Known Member

My lo has eczema and I use oilitum in the bath and child's farm shampoo, it's lovely

5. Phoenix85

Phoenix85 Well-Known Member

I just use regular Lavera or Faith In Nature (unscented) on my children, not ones designed specifically for kids.

When they were little I tried loads of different eco ones (aimed at kids eg beaming baby, burts bees, earth friendly baby etc), but I think in future I'd just use a mild eco 'adult' shampoo. I prefer the ones we use now to the kids ones I tried lol. Generally cheaper too.

I've bought some Little Violets soap/bubble bath for when I start using anything on Phoenix, don't plan to use shampoo on her for many years, but will probably need to use my Faith In Nature coconut conditioner on her hair within a few years.

6. Aimee84

Aimee84 Well-Known Member

Child's farm works great on my lg, only shampoo I've found which doesn't dry her scalp and cause her to itch after trying so many different brands. Plus it smells wonderful and her hair us so soft.