Today's the day!!!

Cosmogirl7

Reaction score
So today I have my follow up scan to see if there's any baby in my tummy or not.

Just a wee update for those of you who don't know....I'd been having some brown watery spotting so went to the docs at 5 and a half weeks and they scanned me and said I had an elongated sac (abnormal) and it was empty and that most likely there had been a problem at conception and no baby had developed. However 2 blood tests reported my hcg levels to rise from 16,000 to 23,700 in 48 hours so have to go back today for confirmation. I calculate that I'm 7 weeks today.

Having been feeling so tired and sick the past week and nearly spewed walking past the meat counter in the shop last night. I then actually spewed when I got home. If I'm not pregnant life is being very cruel to me as I feel really rotten. Feel so sick even as I sit and write this message but I'm v nervous for today too.

So please everyone send good thoughts my way today that little baby Rae's heart is beating strong as mummy and daddy so desperate to meet them and so much love built up for them already.

Will update you guys later, thank you so much for everyone's support the past 10 days its meant so much to me. Fingers crossed I can put my ticker back on later today!!!

Gill xxx

Last edited:
Hi Gill I really hope you receive good news today and baby is nice and strong. Good luck hun I'll be thinking of you. Xxx

I hope your bean has been strong and growing in there Gill. Good luck for today, I'll be thinking of you x

Hope everything goes well gill, keeping every crossed for you! X x

Thinking of you bump buddy! Xx

Gill sending you all my luck for today. I really hope you get the good news you deserve xxx

Keeping everything crossed for you today gill xx

Good luck Hun. I went to the hospital for a scan at 6wks 3days and there was a sac and no baby. I went back two weeks later and there it was. I'm a week behind on my dates and told I may have ovulated just before my period was about to start.

Good luck babe xx

Good luck Hun, hopefully you've got good news to share with us later x

Good luck for today, fx crossed you hear your little bumps hb. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27