Today

Robyner

Reaction score
It's my last day at work and I'm 39 weeks today too :)

Feeling so blessed. As well as a baby shower thrown by my friends, work also organised a joint one for a colleague and myself, she is a week due after me. It was an amazing night. My department went out for dinner the other week too to mark my maternity leave and two special birthdays. I went out for dinner with dh and spent the voucher they bought us. They have been so kind.

It's a whole different feeling to 2011 when I finished up at 36 weeks knowing my precious little girl had been given no chance of survival. It was hard for everyone but she was worth it. I have developed so many special friendships through that tough time.

Hats off to u working up to 39wks hun!!

Enjoy ur last day :) xxxxx

Thanks so much Hun, I've felt so well this pregnancy and the job is only part time and really easy :) I would have worked right up, but felt it was fair to them to give a cut off date. I might go in voluntary if I'm bored and go over, but actually I think a rest is now in order :) Xxxx

Well done for going to 39 wks Hun! Hope u have a lovely last day and get some rest before baby comes :) xxx

Tapatalking. X

wow hun 39 weeks is impressive so glad your work did something lovely for you enjoy your rest xx

Get your feet.up.lovely lady u deserve the rest.xxxx

Enjoy your last working day! Well done for working up till week 39! You really deserve a rest now. xx

Arr they sound like a lovely bunch you work with. Xxx

Blimey well done! Enjoy any rest you get now xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Enjoy your rest x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Thanks ladies :) I must say, today I'm shattered and my ankles are puffy lol glad to be done now. Dh surprised me by picking me up, soooo grateful. Xxx

Oh sounds lovely! I can't wait till my shower on my last day next Fri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back