Today would have been my 12 week scan

Helven

Reaction score
I feel numb, sad and angry today. Knowing that it would have been today that I would have been expecting to see my perfectly formed baby but instead I would have got the same terrible news that I got 5 weeks ago.

I know there is nothing anyone can say or do and that in time it may not hurt so bad but today is just a very sad day.

We are TTC again but as it took 5 years the first time, I am not holding my breath.

it's a hard day, those milestones are always harder! i had a follow up appt at the EPU after my 10week mc on the day i was supposed to go for my 12 week scan! :( and next week is the due date for the first bean I lost - am dreading it (it's also my birthday).

thinking of you....

Thinking of you, these milestones just make the healing process even harder. My 12 week scan should of been in 12 days time. I am dreading that day approaching.

Michelle x

Thinking of you. I also found milestones hard with both of my losses xxxxxx

Milestones are awful I had my d&c on the date of my 12 week scan. Not how I planned to meet bubba :-( take care xxx

Thanks ladies, I handled it by getting very drunk, crying ALOT and listening to sad songs...so basically I did not handle it!!!

Those dates are hard. I had a chemical last summer that really upset me. I got pregnant again the next cycle so I was 8 months pregnant on what would have been my due date. I still cried.

How are you going helven? Milestones are always hard. I hadn't taken the reminder out my phone for my scan appt and when phone rang and it flashed up on screen I was devastated. I can only hope that I'm pregnant again for due date in dec, or it'll all seem for nothing. Take care hon x x

Thanks T84, I really hope you fall pregnant again soon. I have been trying, not had first period yet. I don't know when that will come (hopefully it won't) but I am sure it will take a while to fall again. Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back