Today is the day!

Dawny

Reaction score
Well it's been 7 weeks since i found out i am pg and i cut straight down from 10 a day to 1. These last 4 weeks i have stopped smoking all day from waking up to finishing work, but then i have had a few puffs on my hubby's cigs at night (about 12 puffs a night). This probably adds up to 1 cig, but it's better than a full one i think.

Anyhoo, today i have woke up and decided that today is the day i go without these puffs! :clap: I am terrified i am going to go to my scan on Friday and ther not be a baby, or the baby has died and i will blame myself all my life as i have continued to stuff the crap on my body even when i knew it is not just me now.

I hope i can rely on you lot as i know i will need it, and i will be there for you! :hug:

Wish me luck as after 6.00pm the quit really starts!

Good luck hun! Just keep thinking of the positives! I've to to set my date to quite still :oops:

You will do it i am sure. I only decided this a few hours ago. I thought if i can go from 7am-6pm without and not miss them then why can't i do the rest of the day? Try not to feel to bad as the added stress will not help you in your quit.

Good luck Dawny - try to do something different for the next few nights - if you normally sit in front of the TV with a cuppa and a fag, go out for a long walk instead, drink a glass of milk instead of tea....how about babysitting some children, go to the cinema or do something else that's smokefree. It'll help you to break your normal evening habit. Good luck with the scan too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back