Today is the 11th of June...

SaraLouise

Reaction score
Harrison is due the 11th of July...

30 DAYS TO GO!

Oh.. my... god!

This was my Facebook status this morning haha!!!!

What the actual hell?! Xxxxx

I know!?

How you feeling Laura? My tightenings have eased so I'm hoping it was just a bit of a blip. I realised today that even with how uncomfortable I am, I'm not ready to say goodbye to my bump yet so he better stay put! I've got my scan on Thursday and I'm praying that he's put on just enough weight for them to be happy :)

I feel surprisingly fine?! I can't get comfortable sittitng or lying down, but apart from that I feel fine. Got the usual rib pains and foo bone pains but nothing major. Feel quite lucky.
Had my mw appointment and felt like a right bore, haha she was like any swelling, any pains blah blah and I was like no, no, no..... She said she likes me cuz I'm boring tho haha x I asked her about my bump tho cuz everyone keeps saying to me "are you sure ur that far gone, ur tiny?!" And so I was like ermmmm am I that small? And she said I'measuring fine but she doesn't expect me to have a big baby, probably around 7lbs :) so yay to that!

Ah yeah Sara I know what u mean about wanting to hold onto your bump, I am more than ready to have her here now but il miss being pregnant and actually don't feel ready for it to be over yet. Couple more weeks and I'm done tho lol x

Glad the tightenings have stopped, least u can relax a bit now. Horrible not knowing what's happening, spose we have got it all to come tho with the joy of labour!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back