to whoever my secret santa is

libs

Reaction score
:hug: and I know there's a thread for this - I don't care - I'm rebelling for once :wink:

to whoever bothered to pack up a box of babydust as part of my present - thank you :D

we have a tradition of opening one present Christmas Eve and I chose yours. I ended up in tears - everything in there was great but the hpts and babydust covering my lap made me cry - in a good way

I want to know who you are :wink: but even if I don't you made one lady who has to poas in the morning v happy :cheer:

to all of you - have a great day :D

Thought you might like em ;)

Dont forget to attatch ur keys ;) ahhahah

libs said:
was it you? :D

yes :D

i was really stuck as to waht to do and i have been worried you might not have liked it.. lol

I loved 'em :D

i have scented candles on the go all the time - the keys made DH laugh and thoe other parcel was....just...wonderful :cry:

thank you - the babydust is being put into a little box that my favours went into at my wedding

and erm the chocolates....they were great :oops:

libs said:
I loved 'em :D

i have scented candles on the go all the time - the keys made DH laugh and thoe other parcel was....just...wonderful :cry:

thank you - the babydust is being put into a little box that my favours went into at my wedding

and erm the chocolates....they were great :oops:

hahaha bless ya :)

well it sounds like a great pressie, and Lozzie you sweetie!!!

What a wonderful pressie, lots of thought went into that hun :D

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back