to tell him

newgirl1991

Reaction score
Would a man want to know if he got his girlfriend pregnant if it was completely unplanned and VERY early in the relationship or would you prefer she "sorted it out" without informing him?

Just wondering about this. Like I said, only been exclusive for a couple of weeks and no contraception was used stupidly.

It depends what route you are going down. Are you planning on keeping the baby? Is the relationship turning serious or was it just a fling?

Please use contraception in future if you don’t want to fall pregnant.

Would a man want to know if he got his girlfriend pregnant if it was completely unplanned and VERY early in the relationship or would you prefer she "sorted it out" without informing him?

Just wondering about this. Like I said, only been exclusive for a couple of weeks and no contraception was used stupidly.

I feel you owe him the truth. It’s an issue for both of you to address. I know my OH would feel massively deceived if I’d had a termination at the start of our relationship behind his back. It would feel like he was living a lie.

If he’s a decent person who’s worth staying with, he will talk through options with you calmly and not attach all the blame to you, as he is equally responsible.

If he reacts badly then he wasn’t worth your time in the first place and you would know that early on rather than further down the line.

You also will need support either way and, as the other person who created this situation, he’s best placed to support you and be there for you whichever route you jointly decide to go down.

It depends what route you are going down. Are you planning on keeping the baby? Is the relationship turning serious or was it just a fling?

Please use contraception in future if you don’t want to fall pregnant.
It's a relationship. And the issue is I wouldn't have minded having a baby however I still have a year left of college so timing is completely off

I think you should tell him
but first you have to decide what YOU want to do about this
you will learn something about him from his response and this experience will hopefully make both of you more responsible about sex and force you to start using contraception

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back