To share scan photo or not?

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Lilmisshopeful, May 26, 2013.

1. Lilmisshopeful

Lilmisshopeful Well-Known Member

I had an early scan and got a pretty good pic for 6+5. Cos I'm high risk and doc thinks I won't make 10 weeks should I keep my pic private incase or share it as I love it so much. Just wondering what you guys think x

2. cosmicgirl

cosmicgirl Well-Known Member

Tough one. It is early, high risk or not but the positive thinker in me says share it and enjoy it xx

3. Rebecca89

Rebecca89 Well-Known Member

I didn't share any of my scan photos with anyone but family but at my gender scan last week I couldn't resist and ended up putting it on Facebook, I think just go with what you feel! xxx

4. Sprk

Sprk Well-Known Member

Trust your feelings and do what feels right. If you want to share, then do it. If you don feel ready to, then wait.

5. jojo3972

jojo3972 Well-Known Member

I was high risk n shared 6+4 was excited after losses cos seen hb but 10 weeks my bub was gone :-( I won't show early again ever! Xxx

6. redbear

redbear Well-Known Member

Ive always told and shared everything early- but i think i want to enjoy pregnancys not worry and hide anything- if the worst happened people would know about it and know that its a hard time and not to just think im misserable for no reason. x