to much movement??

abbiecourt

Reaction score
My baby is not settle in today he is moving all time and its pain full at times cause something is rubbing down my flower and it hurts. I worried that he is stressed out because I thought they go bit more quiter round this time or am I just being silly x

Nope. Baby G is very much active all day! I could have sworn my last 2 babies were NEVER this active in the womb! I'm just hoping he's not the same on the outside :lol:

I think they do it to scare us! Yesterday blump was really quiet, then today hes more active, maybe have a bath and see if that calms him down?

My little girl is quiet active too, I will say since few weeks, she is wriggling often and sometimes it's hurting.. I though babies at that stage don't have enough room to move... and therefore are less active. Well for me that's the inverse :)

When I swim or take a bath she is going mad and move non-stop.. not sure she is enjoying or hating :(

Anyway, at the moment she is moving I guess it's good sign, then I am happy :)

Definitely also got an active baby! Moves all the time and it can hurt. There's a foot so far round my right side it's mad. I don't know how baby is so far round there cos it's head down!! I get juddery shakes, too. Bless!

I Thought it would get quieter being there's not much room now! But I can feel him dancing along and poking things out when I am walking along. Makes it quite uncomfortable when he decides to stick his back out the front & makes me feel like I am about to topple forward :lol:

Was just saying to hubby that baby giving me no peace today!! Will not keep still at all.....

i have not had much today lol he has hiccups so i know he ok :)

I'm 29 weeks now, and since yesterday my baby is moving A LOT...Yesterday she made me so uncomfortable by moving and poking that I had to lean forward and put my hand on the tummy to stop her.
Suddenly It felt that I got quiet big and strong baby in there... Today my tummy is making big waves again:))) So I was wondering how it's gona feel in a 1 or 2 months time if my little girl is so strong already??
Some my baby is very quiet but other days she is sooooo active!!! It is very exciting but can be very uncomfortable:)))

Nope. Baby G is very much active all day! I could have sworn my last 2 babies were NEVER this active in the womb! I'm just hoping he's not the same on the outside :lol:

Same here!!! This one is constantly painful kicks and hiccups lol
Gonna be gutted if it's active 24/7 when it's born!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaisyLynn
Back