To much Estrogen

PINK BUTTERFLY

Reaction score
Sorry if i have spelt it wrong!! LOL

Im not sure but think i might have to much Estrogen as I get a lot of highs on my CBFM, im going to give it a few more months and if still worried then get test done.

My question is what does it mean it you do have to much Estrogen?? Also would be intresting to also know what it means if you dont have enough?

Thanks girls ! xx

are you using sticks all from the same pack? apparently you have to use them in packs of 10. I aint started using my monitor yet, but i got a pack of 30 from ebay, and they are all different batch numbers so i think that is going to affect my first few months as it says each pack has slightly different sensitivity.

you had 21 day bloods taken from Doc yet? that might give you some answers. xx

I don't know, i'm sorry. I had too little when i had my blood test done at day 4 of cycle...and i have yet to find out what it could mean...

Searching on the net i found that too much of it can be a sign of cancer, a cause for pcos, ovarian pb that can lead to infertility but nothing i read is really clear and give a satisfactory answer...and i cant find anything for too little of it!...:roll:

Mel x

Thanks girls :) Think I will give it a few more months as only on my 3rd month TTC at the moment and if still probs then see the doc!

FX nothing is wrong. x

I'd give it a couple of months before going to doc and also start temping next cycle hon as that will also give you some clues about what your hormones are up to. In fact, maybe you could start temping straight away as you can get into practise before your next cycle. That's what I did and I think it was good to get used to it... I recommend babymad thermometer - only £5 from Amazon so if you get your BFp this month, you've not lost much! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back