To moonpiesb

kellysomer

Reaction score
Hello Honey,

I keep reading your messages and have been following your progress with your sperm donor, it seems like we are all going through the same ups and downs of TTC and really would like to know if your attemp worked? Did you get AF?

Apologies if you got AF i just cant find a post that tells me and i'm dying to know?

:D BABY DUST!

Did you like the rescue remedy that Kerry advised you to get?

Yes, I got AF...she arrived the day I expected (that is if I had been wanting her in the first place). Thanks for your concerns. As a matter of fact I am supposed to be Oing tomorrow, but as luck would have it tomorrow is a holiday so my dr's office will be closed and I have to wait until next month. I am ready to scream my little head off (everyone tells me it is little....I think it is just my size..lol).

I did get the Rescue Remedy, but not in time for my last insemination. Now that I have it I can't seem to get inseminated. That is just about right. What stage are you at in your cycle? I am thinking that maybe we all need to get together and buy Aunt Flo a ticket to somewhere so she can go on a very long (say nine months or so) vacation. What do you think?

BABY DUST STORM!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all poor you ((((((((hug)))))))!
Af is a cow :x

I am awaiting a fertility app with my DP on Thursday morning finally after TTC 16 months with no luck at all. I now know that i dont ovulate so hope Clomid is on the menu. I got AF on 25 June but really without Oing there is no 2WW and really no point to it all.

I will post after my app and let you all know what happened.

I just wanted to say keep the hope and we'll all get there in the end. You deserve to got your dream, i for one have got my fingers crossed for you.

Good luck and industrial size BABY DUST!

Thanks so much and do keep me posted. I find it frustrating not getting a BFP, so I can only imagine how frustrating it is not O-ing at all. Mother Nature can be so cruel sometimes. Hope your appointment goes great. Let me know what the dr says.

BABY DUST STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will do, i am really scared now. OH keeps going on about the cough cough test and hes nervous too. He had it done to join the army a long time ago and has vivid memories.

I'll keep you all posted! :shock:

LOL about the OH having the cough cough test. At least he will get some sort of idea what we have to go through when we go to the OB/GYN. It is not very comfortable to most of us. Tell him he will live through it. I will keep you both in my thoughts.

BABY DUST STORM!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back