TO EVERYONE THATS JUST GOT THEIR BFP!!

Loola

Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Now tell us, have you had any symptoms yet? Did you think you were pregnant before you tested? Give us that are still in the 2WW or leading up to Ovulation some things to look out for. Did you do anything differently this month that you think may have helped you get your BFP?

EXTREME moodness whic is very similar to pmt.
odd taste in my mouth
odd sharp feelings in my tummy,

no desiere to have jiggy jiggy....

hope u get ur bfp

xxx

Thanks lady, its really interesting to see what symptoms you have had which have turned out to be BFP!!

Mine was the boobs, suddenly bigger and heavier, and painful to touch.

I'm getting the twangs now which I'm pretty sure aren't the same as AF pains, but you write it off as them before you know don't you?

Hi
Mine was really really bad mood swings, terrible as if I had been possessed!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Also metal taste in my mouth and strong tingling in my nipples like being overdue a breastfeed :oops: :oops: :oops:

When did you both get moody as I wanted to murder people this evening and had to issue a hormone warning to my OH as I knew I was being irrationally pathological in a PMT way? I'm 7dpo today I think...? It happened to me last time I was pg but I can't remember when! It might just be the fact that it's NY Eve and I have to be sober though!

+++

Well I had bloatedness pretty much constantly from ovulation (and I still have it now). I didn't get a sore lower back like I normally do before AF although I do have one now but it is in a different place, slightly lower down. My boobs hurt from about a week ago and they do feel bigger/swollen. I have also been much more emotional - I cried through a lot of I am Legend which we went to see on Saturday night - considering it's a zombie movie it wasn't really a very sad film :lol: Also I have been less patient with OH too and slightly snappy :( I have been having mild twinges but nothing like my normal AF cramps also my stomach has been sore to touch almost like I have over exercised. Oh and on Friday I felt quite sick which only went away when I ate.

I did think that I was pregnant before I tested but mostly because of my temperatures staying high along with the symptoms above :)

I did quite a few different things in the last six weeks which I have listed in the chart stalkers thread if anyone is interested. I think it was a combination of everything that helped :D

Good luck and babydust to eveyone :D

Oh yeah blotedness too, i could barely fit in my trousers last night...

:oops:

Rosebay the best way to describe is if you read one of posts I thought i wasnt because i have been mega moody, huffing and puffing about tidying up, feel depressed and VERY low snappy etc... Through tracking my cycle i realised this happens about 1 week or so before coming on...

x

OK A FEW MORE
CM has changed to a (sorry tmi)

Creamy consistency, weeing alot too oh and im bloomin starving!!!!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back