To eat or not to eat haha

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Sprk, May 31, 2013.

1. Sprk

Sprk Well-Known Member

So how wrong is it to feel sick but still crave eating? It's driving me nuts! Lol

2. puzzle

puzzle Well-Known Member

Most of my sickness in my pregnancy was worse when i was hungry, so i ate an awful lot

3. Sprk

Sprk Well-Known Member

I know the feeling. While I eat, I feel better....but as soon as I stop, I feel sick again :roll:

4. Holly1991

Holly1991 Well-Known Member

I generally only feel sick when I'm hungry! So I just pick as soon as I start feeling the need to :) fruit and veg unfortunately repulses me ATM though :( good job in taking lotsa vitamins !!! :L x

5. Beanie1975

Beanie1975 Well-Known Member

I'm the same. Mild nausea when I'm hungry, which is most of the time. Last night I ate a huge curry, then started feeling sick about 15 mins after I'd finsihed, so had a bowl of vanilla icecream. Then felt sick again after that so tucked into ginger nut biscuits. Eventually gave up and went to sleep. Otherwise I'd have kept eating through the night!! x

6. Sprk

Sprk Well-Known Member

Yup! That's it! I am so tired of it. I not want to turn into a blimp :shock: but I don't want to feel sick either. :wall2:

7. Beanie1975

Beanie1975 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately the sickness makes me give in to food.

Just seen you live in Suffolk, whereabouts? We're in London but my in laws and most Dad's side of the family live or did live in Suffolk (Orford, Halesworth Yoxford, Crafield). We want to move up there in a few years for a quieter pace of life (I'm getting on now at 38!) and we currently live in London. I've lived in London all my life, true born cockney, but the older I get the more I'm determined that London is not what it used to be and I question whether I do want to bring up children here. x