To all the soon to be mommies

beanie

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that I hope all goes well with your deliveries. I hope no-one is too anxious about the labour, I was but when it happened it was the most amazing thing I had done. It is true you do forget about everything as soon as that little one is in your arms. Try to enjoy every moment (no really) and take loads of photos. I look forward to all the new entries in the new arivals section.

Lots of love xxxxxx

Thanks Beanie that is really nice of you!! :D :D :D

Aww Beanie thanks for that lovely message. I am still petrified of the labour, but your words are very encouraging.

Keep in touch.

Hugs

Karrina x :wink:

I'd just like to join in and say GOOD LUCK to you all... the wait is nearly over!

Enjoy your last few weeks/days and let us know asap when you have news.

As for the labour, don't waste time worrying about it, take this time to relax and when it happens it'll be really exciting! The pain fades quickly and you'll be holding the cutest little baby you have EVER seen!

***~~~~~GOOD LUCK!*~~~~~***

Thanks guys, I cant wait to go into labour how sad is that! But prob when the moment comes I'll change my mind! The way i look at it for all the pain etc you'll get to hold the little life you created and finally get to see who they look like etc. There are lots of us due anytime now so keep an eye on the new arrivals bit!

AM i the only one whos not scared of the labour, am i not right in the head??? LOL! :shock:

I am looking forward to it as a life experience, i have always been one to push myself to the limit both mentally and pysically (hence i loved army basic training!) i want to meet my baby and i think the labour will be great as you know their almost here!

Perhaps all the 2nd and more time moms are going tut, tut , silly nieve girl! he he perhaps i am and with no 2 i'll be a bit wiser.

But as they say 'no pain, no gain' and its so true!
:D

im with you kelly, i love labour, sure it hurts but its such an amazing experiance.

after my first i couldnt wait to do it again with my second child. I am a bit more nervous this time ound coz i have been told the baby is big, but im still looking forward to it :)

Sorry but I am the same, and this is third time around.

I can't wait to see what labour will throw at me this time, the other two were so different. This one will be different just because of having it at home and because of being a Doula I know so much more this time.

Bring it on!!!

I'm sure you all had your reservations of the "unknown" with your first! :wink:

kelly, i am not scared either - in fact really looking forward to it! perhaps i will change my mind once i'm in the middle of it all, but i just can't wait to experience labour and then finally becoming a mummy!

Can I join the 'I'm not scared' club

I must be incredibly naive or in denial but I'm not scared at all!

Hope I manage to stay this calm when it actually happens!

I wasn't scared either, but I'm not gonna say whether I would be if I had to do it again!!

I'm not scared either cant wait in fact only because I want it out then i can get back to normal. I know you can have a really long labour sometimes, but surely a day of pain is not that bad in the whole scheme of things, I think being pregnant for 9 months is worse than the labour itself. I might have different comments to had once i've had it though! :D

Don't care about labour now, just want the baby out. Have been feeling like this for a few months now, getting really sick of the pain especially the heartburn which seemed to had disappeared but made a re-appearance New Year's Eve and now have it every day.

Have had period pains for 2 weeks now and no other signs, hopefully when I go to the doctor's tomorrow there will be some good news.

This baby is going to come late, I can just feel it. But at least I know that I will be induced 1 week after the due date.

michelle82 said:
I'm not scared either cant wait in fact only because I want it out then i can get back to normal. :D

That's all that I wanted, now I am walking around half dressed and only remembering to brush my teeth when I realise its nearly bedtime. :D Seriously though I hated being pregnant and much prefer it now baby is here, although she has had a very grizzly day and I can't help but think how much easier it was ofr her to be kicking at me rather than screaming at me.

I wasn't scared about labour until I started getting the contractions but it all happens so fast (I had 2 days of slow labour and even that seems to have flown by). I think its normal to be anxious about it after all its a really big thing but as others have said it is the most amazing experience in the world. Just don't do as I did and have your heart set on one particular birth plan as i spent too much time getting upset about having an epidural when it was the best thing I could have done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back