Tmi

bbee

Reaction score
Got a really bubbly, windy tummy. My trumps smell so vile - sorry tmi. Burping and trumping quite a lot. I feel like I have a poorly tummy but I'm not having any diorhea or anything!
Anyone one else have this? Is it just wind? I'm worried x x x

Hahaha, sorry to laugh! :') I have this most days, I think it's just common wind and what not. Maybe you've eaten something that's made you windy?

I get hiccups near enough every day and along with it I'm farting like there is no tomorrow, literally to the point I'm going to explode. I mentioned to my M/W that I have sharp pains some mornings and then I just let one rip and she told me it's nothing to worry about, it'll just be trapped wind due to baby moving about and the wind is getting stuck in places so when I move/stretch it kinda frees itself aha! Xxx

Last edited:
Im just sat here laughing lol We're so attractive!;) It's started this past week and honestly I haven't stopped passing wind, everyone keeps having ago at me haha.. Aslong as its all normal though :p! Thank you! I can relax now! Xxx

For all those people having a go at you, here's what you wanna do... Sit really close to them and kill them with something a bit silent best thing about that is... They won't know it's you therefore they can't say anything just blame it on someone else! ;) xxx

Last edited:
Hahahaha I will do that!! honestly, mine are deadly at the moment, they're awful :lol: xxx

Trust me, you're not the only one I think I nearly killed my OH last night. I felt so bad I nearly went to the loft and got my granddad's gas mask for him! Hahaha! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back