Tmi warning...swimmers...

Melanie3103

Reaction score
This is not something i know too much about but im hoping someone here might have some idea...

We have been following SMEP which basically means you BD every other day during fertile time until a pos opk then you do every night for 3 nights... So my question is this... Tmi coming up...

When you BD every day for those days (and i know they dont necessarily recommend every day throughout entire cycle to make sure quality is good), do you notice his swimmers less n less each day ?

This might be a strange question and im sure we've all noticed when hes abstained for a few days, it can be significantly more, but ive never noticed so little. I asked him and he shocked me by telling me that some times he doesnt ejaculate when he orgasms.... Is that usual ?

So after 3 nights on the trot, i didnt notice any 'dribbling' out of me and he said he did orgasm (as i thought he had) - i was so surprised... I guess i wonder if nothing 'comes out' sometimes this must surely effect our chances of ttc ??

Anyone else experienced this ? Should i be concernd with his fertility ? Hope not... Me at 37 and he at 28, i always assumed it would be me IF we had issues falling straight away..

:-(

This is not something i know too much about but im hoping someone here might have some idea...

We have been following SMEP which basically means you BD every other day during fertile time until a pos opk then you do every night for 3 nights... So my question is this... Tmi coming up...

When you BD every day for those days (and i know they dont necessarily recommend every day throughout entire cycle to make sure quality is good), do you notice his swimmers less n less each day ?

This might be a strange question and im sure we've all noticed when hes abstained for a few days, it can be significantly more, but ive never noticed so little. I asked him and he shocked me by telling me that some times he doesnt ejaculate when he orgasms.... Is that usual ?

So after 3 nights on the trot, i didnt notice any 'dribbling' out of me and he said he did orgasm (as i thought he had) - i was so surprised... I guess i wonder if nothing 'comes out' sometimes this must surely effect our chances of ttc ??

Anyone else experienced this ? Should i be concernd with his fertility ? Hope not... Me at 37 and he at 28, i always assumed it would be me IF we had issues falling straight away..

:-(

Hiya didn't want to read and run. I don't know much about this but I'm sure if nothing's coming out then that surely will lessen your chances. They say it only takes one tho and if leading up to ov he is ejaculating and swimmers are coming out then they can survive quite a while up there so u could still catch the egg. Have u had a look on google? Maybe there is some type of vitamin or something he could take. They have tablets for everything these days don't they.

Try not to worry! It only takes one sperm and one egg :) xxx

Hope someone can give u some answers x

I'm sure I read somewhere that during fertile time you don't loose as much as your cervix opens to allow more in - likewise when you're not fertile your cervix is shut so you get lots leakage.... I'm sure I read that somewhere and haven't just made it up. I'm sure someone else can enlighten us xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back