TMI Vag ache!

DanniiM85

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am 14+3 and I have been experiencing the worst vaginal ache of my life!

It feels as if I have possibly pulled a muscle (outer)

I haven't been very energetic of late but it came after a shopping trip with my mum and I wore heels (first time in a long time) and I was bending and crouching looking at the bras in Debenhams!

Sex has been massively off the cards so I know that isn't the cause.

I have read that this may be down to increased blood flow, but at times it has been so painful that I have had to use a cold compress to ease the discomfort. Getting of the sofa and sometimes parting my legs brings on the pain :eh:

Has anyone else had this experience and should I be concerned enough to see my GP? Next midwife appointment is on the 10th.

Thanks in advance

Dannii

I would maybe call your midwife just to check. I had this on and off and it was really uncomfortable but it wasn't as bad as yours sounds xxx

I had pain in that specific area on and off but I also had pain in my groin and then down my thighs. It got to the point I couldn't walk. I went to the GP as the midwife said to get checked out and she diagnosed symphysis pubis so I now have a physio session booked. I know you can just get pain in specific area and it could be just from your uterus stretching but if it's bad when you are parting your legs to get up maybe worth seeing if they think it is symphysis pubis as doing exercises can help to control the symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back