Tmi sorry

Lil miss lee

Reaction score
Ladies this myt be a little tmi but it's starting to drive me insane. I get really bad thrush when pregnant and only just managed to get rid of it again. I've bee n staying away from my partner as when I do the deed I end up all sore & itchy again, anyway I gave in yday & guess what? The itchyness and soreness is back again!! Does this happen to anyone or else???

It happens to me, however I'm currently too big and uncomfortable to do anything so I have managed to avoid it for a while lol, if you go to the dr they can give you thrush stuff suitable for pregnancy x

I've had the stuff for thrush but it just seems to go away and straight back again. Xx

Think you can last 9 weeks without sex lol

You need to not do it too near due date though as you don't want baby to get thrush on the exit x

I would gladly go 9 weeks lol. That's the 1st I've done it in ages lol, and right back to square 1. I'm hoping it's just thrush and nothing major xx

I have the same issue in pregnancy and it's really frustrating. Sometimes we need to sacrifice a good time to avoid an unpleasant time. At least the end is near so you can get back to normal:) x

Try treating your partner too. As a teenager I had thrush like once a month and it turned out my boyfriend kept passing it back to me. He never got it himself, he was just a carrier. We eventually figured it out when he did have a breakout.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

I never even thought of that. He never has any symptoms tho? Xx
It was the same for my boyfriend. He never had symptoms, but he was still carrying it. Apparently men are a lot less likely to actually get thrush, but they can pass it on. When they do get it, it's a lot worse though. We thought he had an STI, because he had little spots and stuff, but he went to the doctor who said it was thrush and explained hoe he had probably been having it latently all the time.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back