TMI Sorry ladies haha!

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by bex1992, Jan 10, 2016.

1. bex1992

bex1992 Active Member

Okay so basically the past few days i've had snot like discharge... from what i have read online its telling me that it is a change in hormones, completely normal and safe unless it becomes sore or smelly... has anybody else had it as a symptom? I see the midwife wednesday so will be asking her i have 0 shame in me haha!

This is my rainbow pregnancy and what will be my first baby! I dont dare push a fart out, so as you can imagine my minds on overdrive of there being something wrong!

2. Lou1103

Lou1103 Well-Known Member

No I don't think it's anything to worry about, they'll likely do a urine test as well. It is best to tell them everything in my opinion.

I love your doggy btw xxx

3. Emily0505

Emily0505 Well-Known Member

Yep, I have the same hun.

It's normal.

However, if you are worried then def mention it to your mw for peace of mind.

XX

4. bex1992

bex1992 Active Member

thanks ladies and thankyou Lou1103! hes my fur-baby *cringe* hehe very clingy atm which i guess is something to do with the pregnancy xx

5. fairyprincess

fairyprincess Well-Known Member

My cm is doing crazy things on and off at mo, sometimes I think I've wet myself or I'm bleeding but I'm not. I agree, very cute doggy. My cat knows and she's not happy lol, she's stopped sleeping on the bed and she's avoiding me! X