Tmi question... Kind of embarrassing >.<

Kaede351

Reaction score
Does anybody else feel itchy "down there"? Since a few days before my bfp I've been really itchy. There's no discharge (other than the norm), no funky smells and I've never had thrush before, but I don't have rashes or anything. I'm wondering whether its a common thing since I feel a bit swollen down there too? Or whether its something else :/

XxX

Last edited:
Hey mrs,didn't want to read and run, but can't help on this xx

No sorry! I get the occasional itch but that's it xx

Is if really itchy? If so it may be thrush. I think swollen is a sign of thrush but not 100% sure xx

No sorry, I've never had this, if it doesn't settle by next week I'd go to the docs, just to check there is no infection or anything x

It comes and goes. One day it will be ridiculously itchy, another day it won't bother me at all. I did wonder whether it was to do with the heat/sweating since the weather has been odd lately. I'll keep an eye on it and go to the docs if it gets any worse. Thanks ladies.

XxX

I dont belong in tri 1 but thought I'd pop in to say I had the same thing when I was in early pregnancy. There is a lot more blood suply to your pelvic area during pregnancy which causes it to feel a bit plump 'down there'. I was also really itchy sometimes and generally more sensitive. I think its normal if you dont have any smells, discharge etc I wouldnt worry, except about how not to get caught itching your privates in public!

Last edited:
I had this early on too. I didn't have any weird discharge so just dismissed it. Haven't had it recently. Don't worry you're not alone x

Sounds very much like thrush....can be brought on with all the hormone changes x

I have had thrush many times....... and I have also had this and am same dates as you, and what I get atm is not thrush. I don't know what it is or why it is but im not overly worried..... my boobs are itchy too lol what a state!

I had this at about 6 weeks it drove me nuts one day then next nothing! It wears off :)
It was t thrush :) thrush burns and is painful.

Xx

I don't have any burning, and the only reason I'm in any way in pain is because I have made the skin sore from itching. It hasn't been too bad today, I think I've only had one or two times that it has itched. Thanks for all your replies! I'm glad it's not just me! Haha

XxX

I had it.. Very odd! But it does clear up:)xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back