TMI Post.... I have a CM question

Moley

Reaction score
Hi ladies....

Sorry in advance for the TMI of this thread but I need your help.

For the last couple of days when I wipe after my FMU I have noticed a thick yellow CM on the TP. Its thick and stretchy like CM but its yellow. I've never had yellow CM of any thickness before so its really freaking me out. I'm quite certain its not an infection as it doesn't smell and I have no itching or other symptoms. I just wonderedif this is anything anyone has experienced before?!

Since my failed IVF cycle I've not been really taking any notice of my cycles I've no idea when I last ovulated or if BD at that time and at I guess I think AF is due early next week but not 100% sure as really have not been keeping track of anything.

Don't really want to take any time off to go to GP either.

Is it just because the weather's been so hot and I've been drinking lots of water so therefore peeing loads more than normal?!

M x

I sometimes get yellowy cm between ov and af, particularly (tmi alert) if ive been for a number 2! It's as if with a big push a load of it comes along! Not every time but often enough that I remember it. It's a bit like snot....! >.<

As long as this is normal I'm appeased!! Just not had it before so was thinking WTF?! Snot is the perfect description - sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back