TMI GRAPHIC CM

Preemiemum

Reaction score
Implantation bleeding or? Regular 28 day cycles. Not sure when /if i ovulated phone calendars say 21st mira didn't detect lh surge before I ran out of tests on the 20th but that was cd 14 my e3g was 561 and changed my ovulation date to the 23rd. I took 200mg soy isoflavones cd 2-6 and dtd cd 8-15 then not again till maybe cd20 then cd24 had this cm ... I've had twinges, like sharp pinches in right ovary area from early on and then around cd 22 felt very nauseated

20220730_124349.jpg

Hmmm. It's so tricky to know isn't it. It definitely has a pinky paleness to it.

I'd wait and see if AF arrives as this can be the start of your period. It could also be an implantation bleed.

I'm on the longest cycle I've ever been on. CD71 today ☹️ on CD 68 I had discharge with a brown streak in it. I thought it may be the start of AF eventually showing up, but I've been clear since. So started to question if it was perhaps an implantation bleed.

I've read that after Implatation HCG levels double every few days. So I'm going to hang on until the end of the week and if AF doesn't show by Friday, I'll be testing.

I've had dull cramping, but more so on my lower left area. I've also felt pretty tired this weekend, minimal energy.

I'm.at a point now where I just want my period to come so I know my body is working!! I went to the GP a few weeks ago for bloods and everything came back normal and healthy. So I'm at a loss, really am. I don't know whether to call Dr again and repeat bloods or just wait...

Hmmm. It's so tricky to know isn't it. It definitely has a pinky paleness to it.

I'd wait and see if AF arrives as this can be the start of your period. It could also be an implantation bleed.

I'm on the longest cycle I've ever been on. CD71 today ☹️ on CD 68 I had discharge with a brown streak in it. I thought it may be the start of AF eventually showing up, but I've been clear since. So started to question if it was perhaps an implantation bleed.

I've read that after Implatation HCG levels double every few days. So I'm going to hang on until the end of the week and if AF doesn't show by Friday, I'll be testing.

I've had dull cramping, but more so on my lower left area. I've also felt pretty tired this weekend, minimal energy.

I'm.at a point now where I just want my period to come so I know my body is working!! I went to the GP a few weeks ago for bloods and everything came back normal and healthy. So I'm at a loss, really am. I don't know whether to call Dr again and repeat bloods or just wait...
Oh wow yes that's confusing definitely. I'd definitely give Dr a call, hoping implantation bleeding for the both of us but I don't know for myself now negative test before going off fertility calendar 11dpo or 9dpo based off mira predictions the pinkish cm was exactly when all internet sites predicted implantation would happen based off cycle length and lmp but I'd have a faint positive by now wouldn't I? Normally I have ewcm then creamy white discharge until period but since my period finished on the 13th I've had ewcm while still menstruating and the whole time afterwards although alot less after predicted ovulation it turned a yellowish colour , there was one day there was a chunk of white glue kind of discharge not sure what cd.

Hmmm fingers crossed for us both

It's so confusing isn't it.

My cm has been ewcm for weeks, until Friday when I had a brown streak.

I have been driving myself potty reading up all over the Internet, but I have read on numerous sites that after an implantation bleed, HCG levels double quickly. So my plan is to re-test on Friday morning (first urine of the day). That is if aunt flo doesn't arrive beforehand.

Perhaps you should consider the same. When was your suspected implantation bleed?

It's so confusing isn't it.

My cm has been ewcm for weeks, until Friday when I had a brown streak.

I have been driving myself potty reading up all over the Internet, but I have read on numerous sites that after an implantation bleed, HCG levels double quickly. So my plan is to re-test on Friday morning (first urine of the day). That is if aunt flo doesn't arrive beforehand.

Perhaps you should consider the same. When was your suspected implantation bleed?
Either 7dpo or 9. 9 based off internet calendar predictions but 7 based off mira although that was only a prediction as didn't pick up a peak before I ran out of tests lol

Either 7dpo or 9. 9 based off internet calendar predictions but 7 based off mira although that was only a prediction as didn't pick up a peak before I ran out of tests lol
That was cd 24, cd 27 now and negative tests

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back