Tmi! Discharge!

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Beauandhamish, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Beauandhamish

Beauandhamish Well-Known Member

Sorry for the tmi but when I got up to go to the toilet this morning I had some really dark yellow discharge, it's still there a bit now. Doesn't smell or itch or anything. Anyone else had this or know if its normal? I'm at drs this morning so will mention it there x

2. Lilmisshopeful

Lilmisshopeful Well-Known Member

I had thrush in a previous pregnancy that had a dark yellow discharge. Easily cured too x

3. Beauandhamish

Well just been to doctors and she wasn't worried about it as it has stopped now, just said if I get it again to come in and she will do a swab x

4. julesrainbow

julesrainbow Well-Known Member

I've had some that was really dark yellow, but was only on one occasion, it grossly looked a bit like snot :( I was just hoping it was normal?! I'll mention it to my midwife if it happens again! X

5. Beauandhamish

Yeh it did look a bit like snot lol. The dr didn't seem to know what it was but she wasn't worried at all. If it does happen again though I'm going to ring midwifes and ask them x

6. BBaby

BBaby Well-Known Member

I was going to post exactly the same thing. Sometimes creamy white, but the ewcm is not so ew but yellow.

No itching, smelling, burning when weeing etc so I wasn't worrying too much?

On a different note god I feel sick!! And have the mankiest taste in my mouth :-(

#6 BBaby, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
  7. PurplePixi

PurplePixi Well-Known Member

I had yellowy discharge before my BFP and had it a few times since no smell or itch so hopefully it's not a bad thing xx

8. Sophie_P

Sophie_P Well-Known Member

I've had the yellow discharge with both my BFP's. It does sound quite common. X