Tmi! Discharge!

Beauandhamish

Reaction score
Sorry for the tmi but when I got up to go to the toilet this morning I had some really dark yellow discharge, it's still there a bit now. Doesn't smell or itch or anything. Anyone else had this or know if its normal? I'm at drs this morning so will mention it there x

I had thrush in a previous pregnancy that had a dark yellow discharge. Easily cured too x

Well just been to doctors and she wasn't worried about it as it has stopped now, just said if I get it again to come in and she will do a swab x

I've had some that was really dark yellow, but was only on one occasion, it grossly looked a bit like snot :( I was just hoping it was normal?! I'll mention it to my midwife if it happens again! X

Yeh it did look a bit like snot lol. The dr didn't seem to know what it was but she wasn't worried at all. If it does happen again though I'm going to ring midwifes and ask them x

I was going to post exactly the same thing. Sometimes creamy white, but the ewcm is not so ew but yellow.

No itching, smelling, burning when weeing etc so I wasn't worrying too much?

On a different note god I feel sick!! And have the mankiest taste in my mouth :-(

Last edited:
I had yellowy discharge before my BFP and had it a few times since no smell or itch so hopefully it's not a bad thing xx

I've had the yellow discharge with both my BFP's. It does sound quite common. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back