TMI - Cervix position tracking

lilcurly

Reaction score
Morning ladies! Another question as the internet isn't helping me..:wall2: cervix position! Yesterday my cervix was low enough for me to feel and was hard. This morning it's gone. Either I can't reach it or aliens swept in overnight and stole my cervix. After early conception did anyone have a feel for their cervix? Am I ovulating now it's disappeared or have I already ovulated because it was hard and low yesterday and is obviously higher today? Xx

Morning hun sorry I have no advice I tried tracking my cervix and then gave up lol just wanted to send some baby dust x

Thanks babe :) sending you bucket loads xxxc

I have been tracking my cervical position for a few weeks now and I know it was quite high around the time I thought I ovulated but it has been low and firm ever since. It did raise slightly yesterday but it was still quite firm. Did you check at the same time of day both times? I realised that was where I was going wrong - I had been trying at different times of day and it seemed like it was yo-yoing. I always do it first thing in the morning now so I get a consistent result x

I am checking my cervix this cycle. Usually when it goes higher and softer you are in your fertile window. Will stay high up until just after you actually ovulate. Have you been checking your CM as well? How has that been?

It's still high up and soft and cm is light creamy xx

Hi again ladies. As an update, rather than creating a new thread. Cervix is still high and soft. Is this normal? Shouldn't it drop straight after ovulation? Accoring to my app I ovulated on the 1st but on the 1st my cervix was low and hard only raising and becoming soft yesterday. Xxx

Hey.

A high, soft, closed cervix can indicate pregnancy. After I ovulation I think your cervix is meant to drop. But this can happen anytime. Last month my cervix only dropped the day AF came. In regards to pregnancy your not meant to go off your cervix as it can take a month for your cervix to rise after conception. But a lot of people check to look out for any signs. Xx

I felt mine the day I found out I was pregnant, and I'm sure it felt fairly highish and hard.... So I was like well AF must be coming, but because I'm a total POAS addict I did one anyway and it was positive. The point is everyone is different and the cervix position/feeling isn't a particularly accurate sign of pregnancy. There's been loads of times I really thought I was pregnant checked my cervix and it was still soft but nope AF turned up!

Everything crossed for you Hun baby dust sending lots and lots of babydust :) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back