TMI - Can anyone else feel their cervix??

Valley Girl

Reaction score
I can feel mine, sometimes after going to the loo.

It has been sopftening nicely, but I was able to feel a real opening there today, one finger easily would fit inside it.

I've looked on web and that sayd it equates to 1cm dilated.

Sounds promising. I just wondered if anyone else has the odd prod, or is it just me??!!

Ooooo I've had this for a while... :think: Its very tempting to stick my finger up there and start things off... but tbh I want the baby to stay in place for as long as necessary, ie she can come out when she's ready :)

Dunno if it's a good sign or a bad sign about the cervix... :think: I haven't had an internal since I was 8 weeks pregnant so I dunno if my cervix is open or anything...

valley girl? you had children before? if you have then your cervix never closes properly after.. anyways.. if not then you have started dialating.. i cant feel mine.. and i did try the other day as i was having loads of bhs.. but couldnt get there lol...so i gave up...

lisa&alex said:
valley girl? you had children before? if you have then your cervix never closes properly after.. anyways.. if not then you have started dialating.. i cant feel mine.. and i did try the other day as i was having loads of bhs.. but couldnt get there lol...so i gave up...

I know mines moved... because a couple of weeks ago I couldn't get to it.. now I can.. and it's all squidgy... :puke:

I have two children, but have used the coil after each so I'm quite good at chwecking to make sure it's in place etc and know what it usually feels like.

It is much softer than usual, kinda 'pouty' and definitely fanning out at the end with a soft hole big enough for one finger.

I didn't shove my finger up there!!! but I could feel the tip of my finger would disappear easily if I wanted it to.

I looked at this http://www.askdramy.com/Chap15.html?x=69&y=97

shuvv it.. ur almost due.. give ur self a good poke lol...

I can't tell you how tempted I am!!!! But could I make things go wrong, if the baby isn't ready? I don't know what to do!

I feel like I need a massive poo.. but there's nothing there! It's driving me crazy.

how exciting, you could do your own sweep!
I have no idea how to do it :?

I don't think I can reach far enough up there. Just tried lol :oops: my arms aren't long enough! :D Will get OH to have a go later on. He did say the other day that things felt different up there. Might c if he can fit a finger in as am booked in for a sweep on Wednesday anyway so couple of days ain't gonna make a difference :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back