TMI but what is it?

becky2102

Reaction score
Basically I keep getting really bad lower back ache and pelvis ache (period cramps) and I noticed when I went to the toilet a blod of bright white/cream/yellow discharge in my knickers but it had no blood in it? Wondered if anyone could help?!

Thanks in advance ladies xx

It could be your show. At my NCT class, we were told that it doesn't always have blood in it.

could be your plug starting to come away can come away in pieces :) xx

Mine started comin away from 38wks hun.. So its ok if its ur plug! Theres alot there :) lol xx

Try not to worry about your plug coming away as they can come away a few weeks before labour starts. Though keep and eye on the cramps and back ache!!

I'm also getting a lot of backache, cramps and pelvis pain. I have had quite a bit of white discharge recently too but I'm sure mines not the plug yet :( xx

I've been having the same .. My plug has been coming away in pieces since Friday the pelvic pain and cramps are annoying as hell and te belly tightening doesn't help much .... Ie been reading online ur plug can come away 2-3 weeks before ur due ... It's a sign ur cervix is softening ... I hate it tbh but as long as something's happening down there lol

Haha well just been to cinema. Not the best experience ever, constant backache and my stomach feels so tight that I couldn't concentrate! Midwife tomorrow anyway so ill speak to her about it also x

Just got home from the cinema, needless to say I won't be doing that whilst I'm pregnant again. Spent the entire film sooooo uncomfortable. Backache and my stomach was right as anything! Midwife tomorrow so ill see what she says! X

Argh, didn't realise it sent so re wrote it! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back