Tmi but need ur help nearly tri 2 and

Belle23

Reaction score
Just gone for a bowel movement and when I wiped I had some some pinky, browny discharge. I'm 12 weeks 5 days and only had scan today but seeing that made me worry wasn't much and hasn't happened since but has anyone else had this just thought that maybe because some of u are closer to my dates that someone might be able to help cxx

If you have had your scan and everything was fine take comfort in that hun.

Have you DTD? That can irritate your cervix and cause spotting. Keep and eye on it and call your MW if you are really worried.

I had some brown spotting at 18 weeks and called the MAU and they had me in to check the heartbeat but as you have only had your scan yesterday I'm not sure if they would do that right now?

Lol. Doesn't happen when I have sex it's only poorly been since yesterday when I tried to make a bowel movement lol, I have called the doctors and am waiting on a phone call back xxx

hope its good news hunni xxx

Well gotta go see doc at 830 in morning. They said its not something to worry about but they need to see me xxx

Better to get checked out hun. Good luck xxxxxxxxx

agree with babybrain better to get checked just to be sure and put your mind at rest hunni xx

I bled at 18 weeks and I remember the guy at the hospital saying that it's quite common for women to bleed during pregnancy (more common during the early stages) and could happen when your period would be.

Hope it goes ok at the MW tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Well got checked out and they basically said that to see how it goes as I haven't had as much since Monday. Plus it seems to be going. It's getting lighter. The fact it was brown says old blood not new so just to see how I get on and then go a & e if it gets any worse. Also to up my water in take as fluid can help me go toilet easier. But when does the worry stop. I'm 13 weeks today and only saw baby on Monday but I still want more reassurance lol. Xxxx

join the club im holding onto the fact that in 6 days ill be able to hear the heartbeat of bambino for the first time with the mw, just hope it flys by, just feel so paranoid all the time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back