tmi..... but advice needed

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by claire2602, Jun 10, 2013.

1. claire2602

claire2602 Well-Known Member

Ladies..... i thougjt af had begun on sat eve when i had browney discharge when wiping. the same yesterday - nothing through the night....and now nothing. im confused :/ on saturday it was cd36. so i count it as af and now be cd2?? ive had this before....and then the following cycle was 24days long. help please xxxx

2. yolliss

yolliss Well-Known Member

I had a a 14 day cycle 2 months ago, its was a full flow though I started a new cycle from that. If you haven't had a full flow I would wait a little longer x

3. scn

scn Well-Known Member

I would sit it out now and class it as spotting rather than AF.

4. T84

T84 Well-Known Member

^wss!! I spotted brown for 4 days last cycle which is sooo unusual for me but came full flow and counted that as cd1 x x

5. Cosmogirl7

Cosmogirl7 Well-Known Member

Claire don't wanna get your hopes up but that's what my implantation was like when I got my bfp. Xxx

6. Dee28

Dee28 Well-Known Member

I often spot for up to 4 days with the browny discharge before proper AF. Count first day of proper red bleeding as CD1 xx

7. claire2602

I never get spotting before AF!!! so not really sure what to think. was only like a say as started before bed on saturday and today was nothing! god knows.....will wait and see what happens. thanks.ladies xx

8. Londongirl

Londongirl Well-Known Member

I only ever get that kind of browney discharge, never full red flow. I think you may just have to wait and see what happens - if you don't get full AF in the next week or do I would be testing as could be implantation?

Good luck!

Anna x

9. claire2602

Thanks girlies..... see how it goes!take it as it comes. dont wanna get my hopes up as pretty sure ita just my body playing tricks again! x