tmi..... but advice needed

claire2602

Reaction score
Ladies..... i thougjt af had begun on sat eve when i had browney discharge when wiping. the same yesterday - nothing through the night....and now nothing. im confused :/ on saturday it was cd36. so i count it as af and now be cd2?? ive had this before....and then the following cycle was 24days long. help please xxxx

I had a a 14 day cycle 2 months ago, its was a full flow though I started a new cycle from that. If you haven't had a full flow I would wait a little longer x

I would sit it out now and class it as spotting rather than AF.

^wss!! I spotted brown for 4 days last cycle which is sooo unusual for me but came full flow and counted that as cd1 x x

Claire don't wanna get your hopes up but that's what my implantation was like when I got my bfp. Xxx

I often spot for up to 4 days with the browny discharge before proper AF. Count first day of proper red bleeding as CD1 xx

I never get spotting before AF!!! so not really sure what to think. was only like a say as started before bed on saturday and today was nothing! god knows.....will wait and see what happens. thanks.ladies xx

I only ever get that kind of browney discharge, never full red flow. I think you may just have to wait and see what happens - if you don't get full AF in the next week or do I would be testing as could be implantation?

Good luck!

Anna x

Thanks girlies..... see how it goes!take it as it comes. dont wanna get my hopes up as pretty sure ita just my body playing tricks again! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back