Tissue

L

Reaction score
well i know this may be TMI but i still havent gotten AF and today when i went to the bathroom there was tissue at the bottom of the toilet not lots but little pieces! :?
does any one have any ideas ????????

help

***BABY DUST***

L

Tissue????!!!

i dont have any idea as to what that could be, you mean it looked like bits of tissue- or it was bits of tissue? :?

I'm sorry i just had to ask cos it confused me!

let us know
********** :D

hi
well im not to sure my self :?
ya i guess little bits of tissue!! i dont know what that means ?????????
any ideas?????

thax

L

Do you mean toilet tissuse or flesh tissue?

if you mean toilet tissue then i dont know why your worrying, but if you mean flesh tissue then i would go to the doctors to double check.

Let us know

P.S sorry if that sound really stupid

:D

sorry i took so long to reply
but i mean flesh tissue! little bits some flesh colored some red/pink, now my question is if im pregnant could this effect anything does it mean miscarrage?

any advice please!

***BABY DUST***

L

i dont know if im just paranoid now cause of my lats miscarrage 1 week before delivery!

Sorry i cant help you with that, maybe contact the maternity ward and just ask, they are there to help,
Sorry to hear about your previous miscarriage that must have been devastating for you both.

Good luck and if you find anything out let us know
My thoughts are with you

Yvonne
:D :D :D :D :D :D

i had tissue with a light period a couple of weeks ago, it came only 2 and a half weeks after my period before that. I believe it was just another period. But good luck!!! xx
:D :D :D

Its been a while..........OMG! how are you? have u gotten ur AF? or a BFP? ever since my AF and my BFN i feel like i failed this message board...lol funny as it sounds (not worthy to be on here anymore) but i still want to check up on you guyS. So please write back. Hope to talk to you later.
*Jenn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back