tis quiet...

Krystal

Reaction score
am i the only bore sat on a comp on a sat night or has everyone left me for a night on the tiles.

i cant even watch x factot cos OH is watching footy :evil: dont wanna go in bedrom and disturb JT's sleep either :cry:

just got back from plymouth. just checking forum before i play wow :p

Nic'n'Keeley said:

:wave: hiya, what are you doing with your weekend? anything exciting or like me just sat with comp.

I'm getting take away soon.. cant wait cos i'm starving :cheer:

ooh sorry girls.. onyl seen you replies after i put mine..

Enn.. what did you go to PLymouth for? hope you had a nice time. What is wow?

:wave: kazlin.. how are you? :hug:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Nic'n'Keeley said:

:wave: hiya, what are you doing with your weekend? anything exciting or like me just sat with comp.

I'm getting take away soon.. cant wait cos i'm starving :cheer:

Hiya :D
My weekend has been good thanks me and a mate signed up for a gym this mornin then went for lunch then me and Keeley went to my mums as they had friends over who hadn't seen Keeley since she was 3 weeks old...

Tomorrow i'm goin shoppin to find a outfit to wear next saturday i'm goin on a girls night out.. haven't been out since new yrs eve last year :shock:

What takeaway you having?

was hoping to see the santa ice palace thing but we didnt get chance to get there. did abit of shopping wel oh did and came home again lol

just from a pizza shop... oh is getting chicken parmo and i'm getting doner with chips :oops: i know.. dunno how i expect to lose all baby weight :lol:

Nic.. cant believe you haven't been out since new yr.. you'll be hammered after smelling alcohol :rotfl:

enn.. whats the santa ice palace? :hug:

hi :wave: im here im bored though as jaydes in bed asleep and ohs gone out to pick something up he won off ebay

they made a palace that looks like ice and decorated it with lights etc. looks nice. cant find the website :( for children to see santa from ages 0-so many years.

wow is world of warcraft

:wave: JM - hope your not too bored hun.

Enn that sounds gorgeous :cheer:

my food here so will be back on in 10 mins.

JM - are you watching x factor? now footy finished i will be watching results.. not that good this year though :cry:

I have grouhy kids and a sulking husband, shall i abandon them all, get dressed and go out?

Im here feeling sorry for myself, its my friends hen night 2nite and I couldnt go so bit gutted as I know they are all out now :(

Whats everyone else up 2?

mrstommo - def a good idea to dump the hubby for night on the tiles haha

HC - sorry your feeling down.. it's a bugger when your heavily preggers and have to stay in while your mates are out but i promise you it's all worth it!!

why dont you arrange to go out for lunch with friends tomorrow to cheer ourself up.

ZS... i know EXACTLY what you mean :lol:

sweetcheeks yes i was watching the x factor and no i dont think its as good as last year ohs back now but hes being a bore and says hes not hungry so now i dont no wat to have any ideas anyone????????

Sweetcheeks24 said:
HC - sorry your feeling down.. it's a bugger when your heavily preggers and have to stay in while your mates are out but i promise you it's all worth it!!

They will all be hungover without a doubt :lol: but im sure OH will take me for dinner instead :) I know it will be worth it, just feeling fed up at mo & pretty ill so that doesnt help hehe.

HC - get yourself loads of choclate.. lol thats my suggestion for whenever you feel down. works a treat.

JM.. i just ate some doner meat and chips and garlic :puke: dont do it... it's always a good idea until after i eat it then i'm like :puke: :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back